Position: Patient Care Advisor
Experience: 1 Year – 2 years
Position Type: Full Time – FT
Functional Area: Field Operations
Education: Any science graduate or post graduate
Work Location: Bangalore, Delhi , Amritsar , Mumbai , Varanasi, Lucknow , Kolkata, Gurgaon, Ludhiana, Hyderabad , Cochin , Coimbatore , Chennai , Vellore , Vizag
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices across the world, Indegene is partner to most of the world’s Top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
As life sciences companies embrace digital and omni-channel marketing for more personalized customer engagement, Indegene helps enable this shift by integrating commercial content development with deep data, analytics and campaign expertise.
Across brands and geographies, we help some of the world’s largest pharma companies drive consolidation and excellence in omni-channel customer experiences by integrating data operations, and advanced analytics into the design and personalization of customer campaigns and creation of digital content. This is enabled by bringing together deep analytics expertise and contemporary AI and Big Data technology to establish Global Centres of Excellence for Marketing Operations.
Indegene has a strong and established business providing full-spectrum of business solutions for clinical, regulatory, safety, and medical affairs of Life sciences (pharmaceutical, devices, and biotech) companies worldwide from early drug development to mature products. Much like the commercial space, the R&D/Medical side of Pharma/Lifesciences is undergoing transformation at variable pace across the industry. Medical Organizations are increasingly looking to driving efficiencies and productivities in almost all areas of traditional work streams that are human/capital time intensive, while retaining high compliance to regulatory requirements.
Indegene has always been known for its strong domain expertise and is now driving for differentiated outcomes (reducing time-to-agency, enhanced productivities & efficiencies, higher accuracy and compliance) by disrupting the status quo in contextualizing contemporary, modern technologies (AI,ML, NLP) for life sciences by leveraging this expertise.
Further upstream in the pharma product lifecycle, we are helping companies to integrate multiple sources of clinical, safety and real world (electronic medical records, claims, wearables, etc.) data and perform nuanced, domain-specific analytics on them. By doing so, we are helping pharma and life sciences companies accelerate their clinical trials, detect safety signals and garner real world evidence to engage with external provider, patient and payer communities.
Indegene’s co-commercialization solutions bring together all the expertise mentioned above to help life sciences companies drive revenue growth for their brands across the lifecycle. Across a range of business needs such as white space coverage, augmentation of field force efforts, medical engagement, lead generation, patient adherence, consumer awareness, etc., we take end to end responsibility to drive auditable business outcomes (increased Rx and sales).
In several cases, our co-commercialization engagements are structured as outcomes-based contracts wherein Indegene is a gain-share/risk-share partner to life sciences companies. Our track record of success and proven ability to deliver the right content/service to the right person at the right time through the right channel has made us the partner of choice to life sciences companies for externalization of the sales and marketing of their products.
Responsible for achieving the desired outcomes for patient enrolment and patient adherence to an assigned therapy area.
The roles and responsibilities of the patient care advisor include the following:
• Counsel patients on the disease area and improved health related outcomes by way of recommending diet/ lifestyle management/ exercise face to face at hospital OPD’s, home visits and on calls if required.
• Report adverse event/ market complaints as per the standard operating procedure.
• Responsible for achieving the desired outcomes for patient enrolment and patient adherence to the therapy and manage compliance of patients enrolled by collaborating with the contact center team.
• Provide patient support by coordinating with physicians, pharmacists, stockist and direct to patient stockiest and coordinate with contact center for order creation when required.
• Handle patient queries and provide response by referring to appropriate sources of information including client defined FAQs and responses in an empathetic manner.
• Meet doctors to launch and to discuss PSP along with Novartis team and to share the symptom improvement report with the doctors as per the client approved guidelines
• Help in conducting disease awareness and screening camps, as the service is not a part of the program it will require special client approval.