Paid Search Analyst / SEM Analyst
About The Search Agency:
The Search Agency (http://www.thesearchagency.com/) is a top-tier search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO) firm that offers internet advertisers a full-service solution to their search marketing campaigns. Join a bright, rapidly growing group of dedicated, creative, and energetic people in a casual and upbeat environment in Bangalore.
The Paid Search Analyst would be responsible for running large online SEM advertising campaigns for US clients on Google, Yahoo and Bing. This individual will plan and optimize campaigns and analyze performance based on client objectives.Benefits:
We hire the best! The right candidate will join a world-class team -- gaining best-in-class Online and Search Marketing exposures in a rapidly growing industry. The Search Agency is positioned as a top-tier SEM and SEO agency, working closely with industry-leading companies and thought leaders in the online space.
- 3+ years of experience and ability to build campaign strategies based on client goals and objectives.
- Expertise in building and optimizing campaigns, keyword lists, extensions etc.
- Proficient in writing and testing ad copy.
- Ability to develop budget projections and pace campaigns based on monthly budgets.
- Experience with bidding tools and strategies.
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal) as the role involves working and communicating with teams in the US.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Must be able to understand and analyze marketing campaigns data.
- Strong Excel skills including formulas, filtering, pivot tables, and trending charts development. Reporting will be an essential element of the day-to-day job.
- Knowledge of online business marketing principals (Impressions, clicks, conversions, ROI, Cost per Acquisition).
- Ability to take a set of directions and complete the task at hand, giving any insight you might have come across while working on the project.
- Ability to move quickly and proactively for client success in a deadline-driven environment.
- Team-Player – Someone who can work within a dynamic team but also get work done individually.
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented, and multi-task oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Keen eye for detail and interest in Internet trends.
- Working knowledge of one or more third party tools like DoubleClick and Omniture.
- Experience in running Google Shopping campaigns.
- Macros and introductory Visual Basic.