As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of Data Services for SAP.
- Lead multiple d projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Prepare and conduct Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing
You will come with...
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall 12 + years of relevant experience in SAP BODS/BOIS/SDI/SDQ and 3+ Years of SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP BODS/HANA SDI modules.
- Work experience of at least 2 years as solution architect as part of SAP EIM.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and Should be able to create requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes.
- Should be able to prepare mapping sheet combining his/her Functional and technical expertise.
- All BODS Consultant should primarily have Data migration experience from Different Legacy Systems to SAP or Non SAP systems.
- Data Migration experience from SAP ECC to S/4HANA using Migration Cockpit or any other methods.
- In addition to Data Migration experience, Consultant should have experience or Strong knowledge on BOIS( BO Information Steward) for data Profiling or Data Governance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Having BODS Admin experience/Knowledge
- Having working or strong Knowledge of SAP DATA HUB.
- Experience/Strong knowledge of HANA SDI (Smart data Integration) to use this as an ETL and should be able to develop flow graphs to Validate/Transform data.
- Consultant should Develop Workflows, Data flows based on the specifications using various stages in BODS.
- Should be able to debug and identify problem areas and provide solutions in performance tuning.
- Experienced in Various Transformations like Validation Transformation, Merge Transformation, and Case Transformations etc.. Involved in the preparation of test scripts, Unit testing, Source code reviews and performance tuning of objects during system and integration testing.
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 system with experience or Strong Knowledge of LSMW, BAPI, and IDOCs
- Should have exhaustive exposure in team management, stakeholder management.
- Experience in driving workshops with business stakeholders as Architect