Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR26334 Order Promising Analyst
The Global Supply Management (GSM) team at Micron is looking for a dynamic individual for the role of theOrder Promising Analyst.
The role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to utilize his or her analytical, business and process/project management skills to orchestrate end to end supply chain execution activities to a common customer service level, cycle time and cost goals.
In this role, you are responsible for
providing accurate promises and profitable delivery dates to the customers. Co-piloting with the promising team members, you play an active role in orchestrating the overall backlog management to ensure we keep delivery commitments churns, delinquencies, and open-dated orders to the minimum. In addition, you collaborate with teams through strong partnership and co-ownership in achieving overall company and GSC Performance Indicators, including Order Promising related metrics, while consistently evaluating opportunities and supporting process updates to improve overall performance.
In this exciting role:
- You will drive the revenue attainment where you work with planners to ensure our committed delivery dates are aligned with the allocation plan for revenue maximization recognition.
- You will play an active role in the overall Order Promising System Solutions deployment where you will be the go-to-expert for Order Promising related activities including in UAT (User-Acceptance Testing), validating & analyzing data, working with IT on system issues and ensure resolutions are obtained, conducting training to cross-functional teams etc.
The Order Promising team interfaces activity with various teams in Micron, including teams from Global Supply Management (Tactical and Supply Chain Planning), Demand Management, Order Management (Customer Sales Support & Order Fulfillments), Backend planning and Finished Goods, in order to get promising commitments and ship our products to our customer.
- Responsible for leading continuous improvements and process initiatives in parallel to day-to-day business operations Problem solving - more than report an issue, uses appropriate knowledge, tools, and methods to seek problems.
- The ability to think strategically and execute tactically, persistent attention to detail and ability to maintain composures under compressed or stressful timelines.
- A high level of amenity in working with numbers with advance data analytics knowledge and skills will be plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation and PowerPoint skills
- With 2-3 years of Project and Process Management experiences
- Shown ability to work effectively in a team environment with multi-functional teams and possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Master's Degree / MBA preferred in the field of Industrial Engineering, analytics or Supply Chain/Operations
- APICS Certified will be an added advantage
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift: 6AM - 3PMAbout Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.