Opportunity with a Leading Cyber Security Company for Sailpoint Identity IQ Implementation role
Yrs of Exp: 6- 14 Yrs (Senior/Lead Consultant) : Flexibility to work from Home and flexible to Travel to Saudi Arabia post Covid
Yrs of Exp: 4 -11 Yrs (Consultant/ Lead Consultant), Location: Mumbai
- Act as a member of the core development team responsible for developmentanddeployment of solutions within IdentityandAccess Management(I&AM) domain.
- Work on theimplementationof solutions usingSailPointIdentity IQ for Access GovernanceandLife Cycle Management.
- High level of responsibilityandownership from inception through toimplementation.
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can-do attitudeanda drive to deliver.
- Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance,andproject management resources throughout delivery of solutions.
- Relevant work experience related to software developmentandproduction support.
- Experience inSailPointIdentityIQ with goodimplementationexperience in Access Governance, Life Cycle Management.
- Should be familiarandable to write custom taskandworkflows usingSailpointAPI.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies, SQL, Maven, GIT, Jenkins etc.,
- Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, including Waterfall, Agileanditerative development
If youre interested for the above opening, kindly send me your resumes to [HIDDEN TEXT] with below details and I shall get back to you
Experience in Sailpoint IQ Implementation
Experience in Java
Appreciate if you can share some references for the above opening