Develop responsive web and mobile solution that meets the business needs using the Outsystems Rapid Application Development platform using windows platform.
• Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption;
• Develop integrations with external systems (3rd Party Integration tools such as MuleSoft, Okta etc) according to the defined architecture guidelines;
• Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
• Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
Senior Certified Outsystems Professional. Must possess Expert Developer Certification. Experienced developer, with capacity to design and architect quality solutions autonomously. Is able to resolve all platform related technical issues.
• Ability to manage the delivery team. Must be able to coach Associate and Professional Developers.
• Knowledge of web development or mobile app development, business modeling, database concepts and project management - preferably using Agile Development Methodologies.
• Proficient in REST based APIs using JSON and web services.
• Experience Integrating with Identity Access Provider (Okta preferred).
• Proficiency in web-programming tools such as ASP, .net, PHP, C# or Java.
• Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner.
** candidates must have H1B Visa/ any valid US work Permit.