Operations Lead- Diversity
Work Location: Mumbai
Manages people and/or services delivered from an account(s) via Group Operation Leader and SDMs to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations.
· Coordinates delivery of RUN Services as per set standards of account.
· Maintaining the contribution margin targets of the account by identification and execution of efficiency initiatives
· As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
· Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s;
· Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
· Management of direct and rolled up team members including workforce planning, attrition and talent management
· Improve employee satisfaction across Account or Region
· Ensure compliance of following within assigned set of accounts
o SLA & contractual obligations, Quality metrics, CSAT, Productivity targets, Automation targets
· Manage all services to clients according to committed service levels.
· Coordinate and support standardized processes, procedures, and tools for all delivery towers;
· Deployment of projects to drive sustainable cost savings while maintaining and/or improving service quality
· Demonstrable support and execution of Global Efficiency initiatives
· Interface with delivery team and SDMs in support of day-to-day operations
· Manage the allocation of delivery resources to key organizational priorities in support of existing clients, continuous improvements, and growth opportunities
· Drive Improvement initiatives with measurable benefits
· Ensuring that a culture of improvement, learning and productivity is in place across their team
· Work closely with the Account Delivery leadership
· Training of Account operational resources in line with client and engagement requirements
· Strong financial acumen, including ability to develop and evaluate business cases and potential sales channels
· Client connect and strong stakeholder management
· Focus on quality of service delivery
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
· People management skills
· Awareness of technology and how to leverage same