· Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound & inbound tour packages
· Handling day to day operation work for FIT & GIT queries.
· Interacting with walk-in/telephone/online client for their travel requirement
· Final Voucher Handovers and with Finance Team for vendor payments.
· Oversee and manage the product on daily basis by continuously tracking and monitoring the inventory whether it’s related to flights, hotels, other land operation services.
· Drafting travel vouchers, briefing sheets, itineraries, presentations, tour manager files, GOP / PL related statements and other travel related documents.
· Coordination with sales team for product related queries & maintaining sales report on daily basis.
· Processing & closing the invoices so as to derive the profitability report.
· Good destination knowledge
· Good Knowledge of computer application.
· A Motivated energetic and dynamic professional.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content