Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement and communicate procedures in compliance with GMP guidelines.
2. Schedule service repairs and maintenance for department related equipments.
3. Receipt of pharmaceutical products in accordance with company procedures.
4. Generation of shipping documentation upon receipt of shipment requests.
5. Create inventory pick-lists within Depot Inventory Management System.
6. Physical pick of supplies from within the Depot.
7. Inspection of products picked for shipment by other associates.
8. Preparation of shipment export documentation.
9. Processing of shipment acknowledgment receipts.
10. Filing of shipment documentation and archiving support.
11. Post shipment notification to clients.
12. Stock control including periodic cycle counts
13. Validated shipper boxes conditioning, cleaning and stock management.
14. Undertake any other reasonable duties at the request of the Line Manager or Depot Manager.
15. Response to on call alarms according to rota scheduled for depot.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel)
• Good command of English and ability to communicate well with all levels.
• Excellent eye for detail and customer focused.
• Ability to work independently & under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Minimum 2 years experience in warehouse (preferably pharmaceutical) environment.
1. To adhere to all company Policies at all times.
2. To undertake any other reasonable duties at the request of the Line Manager or Depot Manager.
Functions : Sales/Business Development
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Marketing, Business Development, Quantity Surveyor, Billing Manager
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content