Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About India & Philippines (I&P)
I&P enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions. I&P operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about I&P at our International Careers website.About the department
Operational Risk Assurance (ORA) independently tests that the Wells Fargo Operational Risk Program is conceptually sound and is designed consistent with management's strategy, regulatory expectations and industry best practices, and that the program has been fully implemented and continues to operate as intended.About this role:
The ORA Senior Associate will execute assurance activities in accordance with the ORA annual plan and ORA policies and procedures. For each ORA review, these activities will include conducting walk-throughs, execute testing against review objectives and identifying potential findings. The ORA Senior Associate will be expected to have a strong understanding of the components within the Operational Risk Program in order to apply his/her expertise to the assurance activities.Required Qualifications
- 5 - 10 years of overall experience, of which 2+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management)
- Strong on Operational Risk within Financial services Industry
Other desirable skills experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent judgment and decision-making.
- Execution oriented, professional demeanor, self-starter behavior and able to recognize opportunities for improvement in the business and to act on those opportunities.
- Business knowledge in financial services, preferably in direct operational risk management or internal audit roles.
- Experience with designing, implementing and/or evaluating operational risk reporting standards
- Experience in 1) designing and developing complex testing strategies, methodologies and analyses, 2) evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls and 3) analyzing complex business and/or system changes to determine impact
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 70865