Job Responsibility -
1. Co-ordinate with import department and CHA for clearance, transportation, transit insurance, etc.
2. Coordination with Client for unloading.
1. Inform the client & Asst. Manager about the vehicle schedule for unloading.
2. Packing List acknowledgment (hard copy) to be received & file. And discuss with Asst. Manager for shortfalls list and mail stores and purchase department.
1. Daily Progress reports being mailed for all projects on a daily basis along with pictures.
2. The hard copy of to be collected, scanned & filed.
MATERIAL & TOOLS COORDINATION
1. To co-ordinate with stores and production for supply of shortfall material/tools as per BOM and organize for dispatch.
2. To co-ordinate with stores and production for supply of Material against PO & ensure timely order completion.
COORDINATION WITH PURCHASE
1. The store will process PR for all spares & Material requirements not available in stores.
2. Back Office should coordinate with purchase & stores both dept and ensure material is organized against Purchase Order.
1. Update TPI Agency about date, Time & Location as per scope.
2. Send TPI Certificate within 48 hours to client.
3. Scan & File TPI Certificate.
4. Process TPI Bill and release payment.
5. Commissioning & handover-Send report at site & ensured signed copy is filed/Scanned.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE ( PAN INDIA – AFS)
1. Maintain Monthly AMC Schedule and discuss with the client to attend maintenance and mail client.
2. Plan team and Monthly Schedule in co-ordination with Asst Manager.
3. Maintain the AMC visit report and mail Observation report to client.
1. Coordinate with Asst. Manager and organize to resolve immediately. Note: Please check scope always.
2. Maintain compliant register and mail on a daily basis.
3. Update the commercial team for non-warranty services/spares supply.
4. Send closure mail to the client with complete start and end time of breakdown.
1. Inventory checking as per BOM and handover to client stores with proper sign and stamp (Documents to be filled)
2. Plan for height extension/Relocation as per client requirement as per scope always.
3. Announce shortfall materials required for height extension.
FORMATS TO BE MAINTAINED
1. DPR (Installation & Dismantling) – Both Hire & AFS
2. Break Down Compliant Register
3. Warranty visit reports
4. AMC visit report
5. TPI report - Both Hire & AFS
6. CRM Requisition – AFS
7. Voucher - Both Hire & AFS
8. Spares Order & Dispatch details
COMMERCIAL SUPPORT - Both Hire & AFS
1. Provide all documents and reports like operator logsheet, breakdown reports, commissioning report, TPI certificate, supervision logsheets, delivery challan, etc. as required by the Commercial team for billing.
2. Provide breakdown details for non-warranty services given.
3. Visit client for techno-commercial meeting.
4. Study all contract and scope clearance.
Asset insurance and manpower insurance details to be updated
Interested Candidate send CV on [HIDDEN TEXT]
Contact Person - Mr.Vaibhav Pol
Contact Number - 9130456902/ 7021741375