Greetings from PARC Kalite Consultant !!!
Hope you are doing fine!!!
PARC Kalite Consultant is an established organization providing quality manpower services to the corporate world and emerges as an integrated HR service provider in Worldwide. It is the fastest growing executive search firm, offering multiple opportunities to businesses seeking recruitment and flexible staffing solutions and to career aspirants seeking full-time employment.
NOTE: We apologize, if any inconvenience is caused or this job opening is irrelevant / not of interest to you and request you to ignore this mail.
Designation : Guest Relation Executive
Job Location : Mumbai (Nariman Point)
Experience : min 2 years
Salary : Up to 30k (Depend on experience & interview)
Note : Require Only MALE Candidate & Candidate will be in 3rd party payroll
• Minimum HSC / Graduate
• Excellent in English Communication Skill
• Escorting guest
• Reverting calls and queries
• Arranging meeting room
• Facilities services to guest/ Visitor at site
• To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional, friendly, courteous and professional guest service at all times.
• To greet and seat guests, according to the established standards of performance established for the company.
• To take and manage reservations.
• To follow all telephone usage guidelines, using the guests name and standard greetings.
• To wish guests goodbye as they leave the premises.
• To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
• To read the Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To comply with local legislation as required.
• To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs.
• To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
• To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
Please Note: Notice period should be less than 30 day.
If interested in the profile kindly send us your updated CV with passport photograph on [HIDDEN TEXT] or call on the below mentioned number.
Also we kindly request you to forward the above opportunity to your friends / refer some of your friends or colleagues who are seeking change in their career.
Functions : Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: Senior & Middle Level
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content