Position: Transplant Coordinator
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: any graduate
CTC: 5.40 Lacs p.a.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Plan and coordinate in-hospital transplant services, solicits organ donors, and assists medical staff in organ retrieval for patients undergoing organ or tissue transplantation: Communicates with donors, patients, and health team members to ensure comprehensive documentation, including informed consent of potential organ donor and transplant recipient, equitable access to transplantation system, and access to treatment alternatives.
2) Analyses medical data of potential organ donors and transplant recipients from medical and social records, physical examination, and consultation with health team members to perform preliminary physical assessment and screen potential recipients and donors.
3) Schedules recipient and donor laboratory tests to determine histocompatibility of blood or tissue of recipient and donor.
4) Coordinates in-hospital services and counsel’s recipient and donor to alleviate anxieties and assist recipient and donor throughout procedure.
5) Advises post-operative patients on therapies for managing health after transplant and serves as team member to monitor and assess progress of patient and offer advice and assistance to patient following transplant.
To consistently provide innovative recruitment solutions by building a strong Professional team focused on market knowledge, relationships, values, ethics and excellence in everything we do.
Be a catalyst behind our customer’s success
We are leaders in executive search established in 2007 and specialize in middle and senior level recruitment. We firmly believe, We Empower our Customers by adding VALUE to their Organizations through the right human resources and people centric business Solutions. We have a team of dedicated research and consulting resources who utilize their expertise and a range of state-of-the-art research tools to help clients to maximize their investment in employees and a well-honed recruiting process. Our in depth process yield results quickly and involve six essential steps need analysis, research, candidate development, candidate evaluation, final assessments, employment negotiations and confidential antecedent verification. In addition, we stay up to date on new developments in recruiting and information technology and
Regularly adopt those which promise to advance quality and efficiency.
¬ QUICK Response for your needs
¬ Process QUALITY, geared to give you best talent
¬ Competent and EXPERIENCED Professionals
¬ Excellent UNDERSTANDING of your Business and Employment Market
¬ Excellent NETWORKING in corporate community
¬ COMMITMENT to perform for SUCCESS
¬ Impeccable Standards of ETHICS, QUALITY and TRANSPARENCY
A Representative List of Clients
¬ Knight Frank
¬ Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultant (India ) Pvt. Ltd.
¬ Lexcel Group (NIGERIAN GROUP, Lagos)
¬ Cox & Kings
¬ Consilium Software (SINGAPORE)
¬ Dharma Productions (KARAN JOHAR’S PRODUCTION HOUSE)
¬ Jewelex India Pvt. Ltd.
¬ Loyalty one- Canadian Loyalty Management Company
¬ Aimia- Aeroplan-Canadian Loyalty Management Company
¬ Euronet worldwide (U.S.Company in ATM business)
¬ Udhe India Pvt. Ltd (German EPC)
¬ Capacitae Infrastructure
¬ Global Vectra Helicorp (GVHL)- Helicorp Company
¬ Pratibha Group of Companies
¬ Chaturvedi and Shah (Large CA Firm)
¬ Maharashtra Power
¬ Tridhaatu Developers
¬ Virchow Healthcare Pvt Ltd
We are a retained search firm and our fee is for professional services rendered. Payment of our fees is not contingent upon hiring of one of our candidates and is payable in three instalments (at search initiation, on presentation of the best fit candidates and on selection). Our fee is a
Percentage of the first year’s projected total salary/bonus compensation of each candidate employed, as described in the letter of employment or by approved position specification. This fee structure applies to all candidates hired as a result of our search effort. Projected total salary/bonus compensation includes base salary, target and sign-on bonuses and other incentive compensation.
We believe that every search is unique and the time frame to complete the search is dependent on various factors. Before beginning the search we discuss this with our client and arrive at a mutually agreeable time frame. Typically we target to complete the search within 4 –8 weeks.
Search Methodology Briefing
We will work closely with you in order to gain a clear understanding of your organization, its sector position (including markets and competition), the position and the necessary skills and qualifications of the profiles sought. We prefer to work as a
business consultants and Partners rather than Executive Search company with focus on Results, Quality and Timely Delivery
The process begins by signing a letter of engagement with HRConnectOne. The intent of the letter is to outline our understanding of the recruitment process and key elements of success. This is done in conjunction with the needs and requirements of the firm and usually follows som
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level