Opening for the profile of Share Point Architect at Pune /Delhi Location .
Don’t Change the Subject line while you are applying .
Answer the mandatory question (without the answering of questions resume will not be consider )
1. Current CTC:
2. Expected CTC:
3. Current Location:
4. Total experience on Share Point:--
5. Total experience on Share Point Architect (YES/NO):--
6. (MCSE): SharePoint /(MCSD)/ SharePoint Application (Yes/NO):--
7. Total experience on MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2017:--
8. Total experience on O365 (SharePoint Online, Flow/Power Automate, Power Apps):--
8. Notice Period:
9. Ready to relocate at Pune /Delhi(YES/NO):--
10. Educational …..
12. Certification Holding…
Designation :* Share Point Architect
Experience:* 9 Years
Job Location:* Pune (Bhamboli Village) /Delhi (Okhla -Phase III)
Salary :* As per industry
1. Solution Architect responsible for overall strategy and design of existing and new applications on the SharePoint2019 On-Premise /O365 with SP Online, Flow/PowerApps and Agilepoint BPM with eForms Platform.
2. Solution Architect responsible for overall SharePoint/O365/Agilepoint environment including backup strategy, security and interfaces with applications such as SAP and Salesforce.
3. Solution Architect responsible for Migration Strategy from SP On-Premise to O365 and redesign of existing SharePoint Infopath /SP Workflow to the appropriate platform.
4. Provide overall application design recommendations based on current architecture with pro-active suggestions for improvement with current tools/solutions
5. Solution Architect responsible for SharePoint security architecture design and implementation of groups and security roles
6. Solution Architect responsible for SharePoint archival strategy with pro-active assessments of existing application data usage with recommendations
7. Design and Develop Agilepoint Eforms & Workflows interfacing to SharePoint On-Premise, SP Online, SAP, other application interfaces
8. Solution Architect responsible for FBA and strategy for security and management of external users
9. Interface with multiple groups for application and infrastructure support
10. Interface with the end user (customer) for requirements gathering and training as needed
11. Solution Architect responsible for regular OS/SP Updates
12. Provide help desk support to users of SharePoint and maintain SLAs.
13. Support existing SharePoint applications: Helpdesk, Document Management Control, HR Visa, New Employee, Notification Process, Term and Leave Employee Notification Process and other Project design Sites and Libraries for all HII users
14. Follow company practices for documentation and change management
15. Design SharePoint 2019/SP Online target solutions for legacy LN database applications and Migrate LN database content to SharePoint
16. Design & Develop Company SharePoint Online Portal
Certification & Skills Required:
1. Solution Architect with 10+ years of strong work experience in SharePoint platform design and development
3. 5+ years of experience in O365 (SharePoint Online, Flow/Power Automate, Power Apps)
4. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint
5. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): SharePoint Application
6. Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
7. Strong communication skills and documentation skills. Must be able to create solution documents for design review/approval, Functional and Technical artifacts.
8. Experience with 3rd party Forms and Workflow tools such as Agilepoint, Nintex or other BPM tool
9. Strong Experience with SharePoint On-Premise/O365 Hybrid Solutions
10. Excellent understanding and experience of custom web parts development
11. Experience on SharePoint Designer 2013 and InfoPath 2013 development.
12. Experience on Installation, configuration and customization of SharePoint 2019 solutions.
13. Experienced in developing portal solutions for SharePoint 2019/SP Online
14. Experience with ECM solutions in SharePoint.
15. Migration experience from SharePoint On-Premise to O365/Online and LN to SharePoint On-Premise/Online
16. Experience on SharePoint 2019 and later Branding. Custom UI Development.
17. Experience on Backup and Restore of SharePoint Server.
18. Experienced in implementing the needed functionality using performance point services, excel services, user profile service and search services.
19. Strong knowledge of (C#) ASP.NET Development within the SharePoint framework, good hands-on experience in building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology (Server Side and Client Object Model).
21. Must have good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2017.
Client of Esolutionsindia and Japanese MNC
Interested candidate can Apply on Hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net
with updated resume and mandatory answer .