ENG IOT – Consultant - US – Manufacturing Scheduling Systems – Manufacturing Planning & Scheduling Consultant
The Client pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years they have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Their IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of their strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
We are in the process of rolling out a service offering for an enterprise software solution in the area of manufacturing planning & scheduling. As part of this roll out, we have developed a focused consulting and implementation practice to deploy our partner software solution with all the related client facing services.
This role, is focused on providing functional design/modeling recommendations to the client on the basis of a standard manufacturing planning & scheduling software package. The role requires subject matter expertise in analyzing the customer manufacturing operations, related planning and scheduling processes as well as the existing IT systems that support the manufacturing operations in terms of MRP, MES, MPS, S&OP and the ERP system.
The consultant SME should be able to document the as is situation and to recommend design and models that map the customer needs with the software package functionalities and data models. In addition, he/she should develop and document a clear to be solution that defines the new planning and scheduling processes and how it will be implemented and integrated with the customer organization and IT landscape. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Indianapolis, IN or Memphis, TN. This position may require 75% travel
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate with a diploma in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• CPIM certification is highly preferred
• SAP PP/PI, APO is a plus.
• Knowledgeable or certified in six sigma processes would be an advantage
• At least 6 years of experience in consulting, software implementation for Scheduling, Manufacturing Operations data modelling, data integration using ERP, MRP, APS, MES, SCM.
• At least 3 years of working experience with MRP functional and technical processes is very crucial to the role.
• Working experience in manufacturing planning & scheduling is required
• Experience in delivering ERP, Supply Chain or Advanced Planning Software in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Delmia-ORTEMS is highly preferred
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The client is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. They are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks them in the 100 most innovative companies. Their employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While they are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. They will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world,
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content