1. Ensure delivers an effective property maintenance service across all tenures in accordance with management contracts, between CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD and any current and future organisations.
2. Lead and be responsible for ensuring CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD meets all statutory and regulatory compliance in the maintenance and improvement of its properties, and the properties it maintains for others, across all tenures.
3. Devise, implement and deliver a planned and reactive maintenance programme and budget, which delivers statutory and regulatory compliance, value for money, ensures property values are enhanced and increases customer satisfaction.
4. Devise/review and implement an annual property maintenance improvement plan which sets out a robust programme, implementation strategy and budget for reactive repairs, cyclical maintenance, and voids works across CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD properties.
5. Lead the delivery and implementation of appropriate health and safety policies, procedures, and systems including risk assessments, to ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities and are supported to meet their responsibilities for regulatory and statutory compliance across all tenures.
6. Lead and be responsible for modernising the booking and management processes for reactive repairs, cyclical maintenance, voids, and planned maintenance.
7. Provide professional senior management support to all direct reports ensuring all supervisory processes take place across the whole service area, including one to ones meetings, and that mid-year and annual appraisals are conducted to a high standard.
8. Regularly review and monitor the performance of appointed contractors to ensure they meet the needs of current and future planned and reactive maintenance works. Procure new contractors in accordance with the Procurement Procedure Rules and establish the most cost effective rates for work across the contractor list whilst ensuring quality is maintained.
9. Manage the performance of contractors and put in place any new contracts for maintenance and improvement of CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD properties and the properties it maintains for others across all tenures ensuring value for money at all times.
10. Ensure void properties are scheduled and repaired to an agreed standard and available for re-letting within target times in liaison with colleagues across CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD.
11. Support the Executive Director in the setting and monitoring of all repair and maintenance budgets, and ensure targets and budgets within the annual maintenance and improvement plan are met.
12. Provide professional support to staff on all property maintenance, compliance and improvement matters.
13. Be the responsible officer for dealing with emergency property maintenance and compliance matters.
14. Ensure accurate records are kept across all property maintenance and improvement functions.
15. Liaise with insurers over any works being carried out under insurance claims, maintain and update the Insurance Claims Register.
16. Work collaboratively with the senior officers in Housing Management to ensure staff undertake regulatory weekly inspections in relation to water and fire safety.
17. Work in accordance with the policies, practice, and procedures as laid down by the CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD Board.
18. Other duties consistent with the successful management of the maintenance and improvement of CLASS WORLDWIDE PVT. LTD properties across all tenures.
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Hotels/Restaurant
Skills/Roles I hire for: Production, F&B Service, Housekeeping, etc
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content