Orcapod is an IT industry focused Staffing & Recruitment company founded by senior industry professionals coming from reputed international companies. Orcapod has top class client base in the Indian IT industry. Orcapod is a fast growing organization and has operations in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune and NCR. We have a track record of growth and profitability across the 10 years since our inception.
Experience :- 4+Yrs
Job type: Work from home
Female Candidates Only
We are looking for combination of Graphic Designer+ Content Writer(Preferably).
1. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creation of data visualization, illustration, videos and info- graphics that best communicates our best practice, insight- driven consulting engagements and meets the expectations for creativity, quality, and accuracy.
2. Responsible for creating branded graphics or improving existing graphics for client deliverables, proposals, presentations, brochures, and other collateral, whilst working within defined timelines.
3. Ensure all graphics are compliant with Orcapod color palette, branding and style guidelines, and leverage Consulting best practices.
4. Directly create and manipulate graphics in PPT, Adobe suite and other graphics tools.
5. High proficiency in MS Office, Adobe suite and related graphics and document creation tools. In- depth understanding of complex publishing environment.
6. Proficiency to work on animation effects and create informative videos basis the business requirements in PowerPoint, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
7. Design and develop social media adverts (FB/ Tweeter/ GDN AD, gif banners), HTML5 AD (Motion Graphics Ad) with Adobe Photoshop, Animate, illustrator and convert it in to motion visual (animation) for rich media or online ads, with pixel perfection.
8. Expertise in following software / tools is a must :-
o Microsoft PowerPoint
o Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
9. Responsible for technical writing, bid vetting/writing, business copy writing and writing technical case studies Preferably.
10. Prior experience in technical writing, copy writing, copy design, writing proposals, writing case studies in an IT/ITES/GIS company.
11. Working with technical team to get information and translate/ collate to a finished written document form.
12. Must have the ability to speak and write in clear, professional English.
13. Good written and verbal skills in English are required.
Timings: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
Working days: Monday to Friday; 2nd and 4th sat off
Person should have her own laptop/ desktop with internet connectivity.
If you are interested, kindly forward your latest CV immediately
Orcapod is a Consulting & Technology Services firm founded by senior industry professionals coming from reputed international organizations. Like the Orcas which roam the great oceans around the globe, we work with Global and Indian Clients providing assistance in their critical IT & business improvement initiatives.
Functions : Legal
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Legal, Llb, legal manager, Manager Legal, Advocate, Legal Executive
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes
Manage teams of L1 Support Engineers , L2 Support Sr Engineers / Analyst and Industrial Cyber Security , IOT , IT & OT incident management using SIEM (QRadar) and flow monitoring (Vectra) , Lead Admin and Tooling for SOAR Leader
• Should have handled a team 5+ members • Should have experience in Account Receivable and Account Payable both • Should have experience in Tax Budget, Tax Risk, Tax Plan, GST, TDS • 1st Preference CA completed. • 2nd preference MBA finance
Front End React Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application