Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop SEO-friendly web content, including strategic key phrase placement within compelling and persuasive marketing copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-throughs, and conversion.
- Develop an effective on-page and off-page SEO strategy, including web content strategy.
- Provide guidance to copywriters, product managers, and other SEO professionals.
- Writing original web copy and blogs, as well as repurposing content from other sources.
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and user goals.
- Collaborate on site navigation, content organization, and metadata.
- Conduct keyword research to inform design, content, and coding practices.
- Repurpose, edit, proofread and create site content. Research SEO best practices and stay current on changes in the industry.
- Maintain high standards of content creation and exercise quality control on all copy.
- Provide training to team members on SEO and content basics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Copy-editing and proofreading articles and other web content.
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
- Ability to write persuasive content
- Strong research skills coupled with the editorial capability
- Able to follow style guidelines and client briefs
- Understanding of automobiles, the auto industry will be a plus
- Create SEO friendly content in the form of articles, blog posts, etc for posting on various properties
- Create content for our brands on official Blogs
- Create content in the form of forum posts, Q&As for brands for Online Reputation Management.
- Technical SEO knowledge and proven experience in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Written communication
- Decision making
- Good Listener
- Ability to work independently
- Participation on all levels.
- We have an open-door policy to encourage openness and transparency with the employees and Managers, CEO/CFO/COO. It is typically intended to foster an environment of collaboration, high performance, and mutual respect between upper management and employees.
- We encourage flexible working hours to manage work-life balance.
- We have five days work week to help employees fulfill their work and family responsibilities simultaneously.
- Competitive salaries, incentives, and financial rewards (Star of the Month & WOW Award).
- Easily accessible via Public Transit.
- Recognition programs and referral schemes.
- Extensive training learning and development.
- Social club – sporting events and cricket tournaments, Get-togethers.