- Opening within a market player in the fabrics industry
- A role involving team management opportunities
- Accelerate your career with a steep learning curve
Our client is one of the largest supplier and exporter of fabrics and garments in the region. With a well-developed production set up and a highly experienced team, they are able to offer cost-effective yet high quality fabrics that is tailored to clients requirements.The Job
In this role, you will be leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand as well as the digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs. You will track the analyse the effectiveness of various campaigns and to deliver actionable insights on the digital marketing portfolio. You will be managing the editorial calendar and ensure the consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Content Management, Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications, ideally within Consumer and Industrial industry.
- Experience within Content Planning, Content Development & Management, Employer Branding, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot), Content Management Tools (eg. Magento) and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments