Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channelsJob Purpose
- To process cash, clearing, Trade & remittance transactions accurately on Finacle and other Bank systems and ensure processing of clearing cheques in CTS application as per RBI / NPCI guidelines. Also ensure complete documentation of account opening and account maintenance requests and accurately process MF and Insurance transactions within agreed timelines. The incumbent should also process Vendor Bills and manage other related admin activities and be an effective backup within the department.
- To facilitate seamless processing of Transactions for specific allocated Trade products, thereby achieving customer satisfaction
Job Duties & responsibilities
- Ensure all over the counter transactions are processed efficiently and within agreed SLA/TAT.
- Monitoring and reconciling of the clearing GL and other suspense accounts daily.
- Important frontline link between the Bank and customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient and courteous and timely delivery of customer requirements.
- Compliance and adherence of internal and external regulations.
- Undertake active coordination with Centralised Operations and Business Units for timely and error free processing of transactions and security documentations
- To process cash, clearing & remittance transactions including DD/PO/NEFT/RTGS accurately on Finacle/Finaxia/PRIME and other Bank systems.
- To ensure processing of clearing cheques in CTS application as per RBI / NPCI guidelines.
- To handle inward and outward FX remittance documentations and transactions.
- To accurately process MF and Insurance transactions within agreed timelines.
- To ensure clearing, cash, PSGL accounts and all suspense accounts are reconciled daily.
- To process Vendor Bills and manage other related admin activities.
- To check account opening documentation and scan documents in AOS for processing Relevant follow up for account number/deliverables as per TAT.
- To accept all customer instructions and account maintenance requests and scan documents in AOS/DBW for processing. Relevant follow up for deliverables etc as per TAT to be done.
- Voucher reconciliation on daily basis, Generation and filing of EOD reports.
- To ensure to have effective control over the deliverables and monitoring to be done as per the laid down process.
- Undertake preliminary scrutiny / checks defined to be undertaken at branch for processing of allocated Trade Products on IMEX system.
- Coordinate with the client to timely regularize documentary shortfalls noted by Centralized Operation Team.
- Timely revert to CTO for raised queries, to support processing of transactions as per agreed TATs / SLAs.
- Ensure timely release of intimation memos, export LCs, advices, original documents and Export Bills DHL details to customers in all cases.
- Follow up with client for due payment / repayment of LC / Collection and discounted documents
- Follow up with customers for pending Shipping bills /Bill of entry / Purchase order/Advance Inward for Exports to update our records in EDPMS and IDPMS etc.
- Adequate filing and safe custody of all live and paid transactions, as per internal guidelines.
- Adherence to deadlines on submission of regulatory returns required to be submitted to RBI
- To be an effective back up for Officer.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in handling clearing and cash activity in another bank
- Familiar with the clearing cycles and CTS clearing processing
- Familiar with processing of RTGS/NEFTs transactions
- Familiar with handling cash and inter Bank transfer requests
- Knowledge of Trade Operations
- University Degree in any discipline
- Adept at good computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Sincere and responsible
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure of TAT
- Knowledge about internal and external regulations including sound understanding of Central Bank regulatory guidelines on banking/exchange control issues
- Effective communication between peers and superior
- Strong inter-personal skills & team player