• Handling of CRAMs/API production in commercial scale.
• Can able to execute shift manpower having plant reactor capacity of 1.0KL to 5.0KL
• Handling different activity in shift like operation of reactors, centrifuge, filtration, drying etc.
• To take care of deviation & change control & preparation and implementation of SOP’s revision
• Finding route cause analysis of failure batches and taking corrective action to avoid recurrence.
• Monitoring of critical process parameters in process.
• Handling of operation like batch charging, distillation, crystallization, extraction, drying etc.
• Online documentation completion like BMR,ECR & shifts formats etc. as per cGMP norms.
• Knowledge of usage & handling of SCADA/DCS/PLC is required.
Navin Fluorine International Ltd (NFIL) is one o0f the largest and the most respected Indian manufacturers of speciality fluoro-chemicals. It belongs to the Padmanabh Mafatlal Group – one of India’s oldest industrial houses. Established in 1967, NFIL operates one of the largest integrated fluoro-chemicals complexes in India with manufacturing locations at Surat and Dahej in Western India and Dewas in Central India.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content