Configure and manage the NMS application.
2. Maintain, Configure and Manage VLAN’s as per projects, Block inter-VLAN access as per client requirement
3. Configuration, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of network as and when required including L2 and L3 devices, routers, firewalls, modems, NAC, , SSL VPN, NSM, wireless devices, etc
4. Provide support for DVLAN,
5. Provide support for end-user network connectivity,
6. Install, Configure and Maintain TACAS and UAC Devices with respect to AAA authentication,
7. Preparation and modification of network architecture as and when there is any change in the network
8. Provide incident change and configuration management
9. Restore failed service as soon as possible with minimum impact to the business
10. Backup of device configuration & log backup on a periodic basis as per client’s policy
11. Provide project plan & other documents required to execute the planned activity
12. Perform Capacity management activities as agreed with customer.
1. 4-5 years of experience
2. Keyskills: CCNA and /or CCNP, JNCIA and/or JNCIS,
3. Good Knowledge of L2, L3 Protocols for IP Networks e.g. VLAN, PPP, ICMP, ARP, NAT,QoS etc.
4. Sound knowledge of routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.
5. Handled multi Vendor / platform technologies and supporting more than 1000+ Network ( LAN WAN) devices in a distributed environment.
e).Sound knowledge of switching technologies like STP,Port Security, Inter VLAN routing, Load balancing etc.
f) Working knowledge of Cisco and/or Juniper Datacenter grade switches
l.Sound knowledge in Wireless domain (Should have worked with Cisco/ Airtight Wireless controllers and devices - internal and external).
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Freshers
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Position-Network Engineer/ System Administrator,Education: - Graduate/CCNA, Experience: - 0yr to 6yrs exp, Salary For Fresher-14k to 18k And For Exp-Salary: Depend upon Current CTC, Walk In Interview and For Documentation is Going on.
Dc NOC Level – L2 B.E./B.Tech in RHCE or equivalent Infrastructure certification. Experts in Infrastructure & application hands-on experience in managing system infra for similar operations CTC- 5-5.5 lpa Experience- Linux + Vmware + RHCE
Level – L1 Qualification- B.E./B.Tech in ECE/CS/IT and CCNA or equivalent Experience- 3- 6 years Location Delhi Ctc- 3 LPA Details - MPLS- Must have experience of working in DC/NOC of telecom service provider- on MPLS network.Configuration & troub
You will be part of a team of Technical Consultants and you will primarily be involved in the implementation phase of the project where you shall be responsible for the configuration, integration testing, and supporting User Acceptance testing
Level – L2 Qualification- B.E./B.Tech in ECE/CS/IT, CCIE/SRA/JNCIS Security or equivalent certifications & CISSP or equivalent. Experts in Network & IT Security Must have experience of working in DC/NOC of telecom service provider
Free Consulting for this position. Position- Pre-Sales Network Security engineer Email id- [HIDDEN TEXT] Location- Kothrud, Pune Experience: 3-6 years CTC: Per market standards Share your profile mention resume for Pre-Sales Net
Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of networking and related Equipment. The network administrator would have to coordinate with the other vendors to resolve network related issues
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content