We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Network Monitoring Administrator to join our team. Once onboard, your responsibilities will include the configuration, maintenance and issue resolution for our global monitoring system. You will work with engineers from all GNS groups and provide and assist with specific KPI data collection and reporting, threshold tuning and capacity management.
In this role you will work with Network Engineers, Architects and Project Managers to focus on configuring and supporting a robust and tuned monitoring platform.
• Supporting customers on the Global Network Services team to implement effective monitoring and metrics collection.
• Monitoring the health of the platform, troubleshooting and/or escalating issues as needed to internal or vendor teams.
• Creating, refining, and maintaining monitoring dashboards based on customer requirements.
• Adding monitoring of new metrics or events to the platform.
• Assist technical teams in identifying false positive events and driving a highly tuned configuration.
• Reducing non-actionable alerts, and improving/increasing actionable alerts.
• Improving detection of and response to actionable alerts.
• Working with support teams to document and train operational procedures related to events.
• Driving monitoring systems knowledge transfer within the organization.
• Document Level One troubleshooting validation processes and train Level One staff.
A successful candidate meets the following:
• Monitoring systems design and implementation
• Configuration and documentation of monitoring systems
• Strong understanding of enterprise infrastructure systems, particularly networking, firewalls, routers, and virtual systems management
• Familiarity with basic SQL database administrative tasks
• Familiarity with ITIL v2/v3 IT Service Management framework
• Current experience configuring and using ScienceLogic EM7 is a big plus.
• Knowledge of Python scripting is a big plus.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex systems architecture
Need a smart individual who is willing to work in a 24*7 shift and has good communication skills. Candidate should be comfortable speaking to US clients. This opportunity is at our Mumbai office.
Job Description Network engineers trouble shooting switching routing hardware Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 PA. Industry: / Functional Area: , Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing Role: Technical Support Engineer Employment T
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content