No of Positions: 2
Experience: 5.0 to 6.0
3-4 years‣ working experience in the area of network design /provisioning of data (IP)services
‣ Detailed understanding of reading and interpreting orders, Engineering Designs, IP network diagrams, technical schematics and the provisioning test turn up procedures.
‣ Knowledge of provisioning functionality of data devices of Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel and other vendors.
‣ Thorough understanding and experience in using varied Graphical Interface Systems, technical schematics, equipment configurations, trouble isolation, etc
‣ Familiar with order management systems
‣ Proven ability to multitask, strong verbal, and written skills required
‣ Knowledge of Communication Technologies and Networking Technologies LAN, VLAN, WAN and routing protocols TCP / IP, BGP, OSPF,MPLS, VPN Technologies, Business Internet, Carrier Ethernet services .
‣ Excellent communication and ready to work in client specific shifts (24 x 5)
‣ Should take business accountability.
‣ Desired Skills CCNA required, CCNP preferred.
Must have Skill: MPLS [Layer 3/2 & Pseudowire]