Network Engineer- L1
Good Knowledge in Network & related issues troubleshooting Hands on experience on Cisco routers and Switches Dealing with network connectivity LAN, WAN and MAN Should have experience in Communicating and documenting incidents to include cause, action, and solution as well as root cause analysis Knowledge in router and switches hardening for secure network infrastructure LAN configuration- STP, RSTP, MSTP, Vlans, VTP, Trunks, Ether-channels, High availability (HSRP, VRRP, GLVP), Port Security Checking logs of router and switches for troubleshooting network issues. Routing Protocols – Static/Default routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP. Configuring and troubleshooting HSRP/load balancing, Primary Secondary Paths. Must possess Excellent Communication Skills.
• Hands experience on - IOS up-gradation, password breaking of Router & Switches, knowledge Routing protocol like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ACL licensing; Switching - VLAN, VTP, STP, inter VLAN routing, HSRP, ether channel, should have understanding & knowledge on stacking
• Demonstrate ability to understand and use of appropriate methods, tools and applications having rational and organized approach to work.
• To provide 1st level support and taking ownership of Incident and Problem cases.Visiting customer site and understanding customer requirement and configuring the devices.
• Conduct POC on various CISCO devices.
• Taking secure meeting session to support customer in trouble shooting network issues.
• Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
• Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
• CCNA certified.
Octel Networks Pvt Ltd is a Multi National Group of Companies, strategically located across various countries with head quarters in Bangalore, India. Our presence in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Singapore, Hong Kong, North America, UK, Europe and Australia, enables us to meticulously plan and execute procurement, deliveries with shortest lead time.
Implementation of ERP Software.Query optimization writing complex scripts, stored procedures, user defined functions & triggers. Develop & implement stored procedures for custom applications based on business requirements.
Who are we looking for? The Cyber security delivery team that owns the managed security services for this client, has an opening for a PAM implementation Engineer specialized in CyberArk tool.
Extensive in PHP Laravel/Angular, MySQL databases. Experience in GIT, Eclipse, OOPS concepts, XML, Android SDK, REST/JSON/Soap based server-side Web Services/APIs. Must-Know Designs, UI, Android Push Notifications & Android Tools.
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163746838 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163740654 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content