Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in support and troubleshooting of network devices
• Should have experience in the production network environment in CISCO data devices.
• Good Knowledge of L2, L3 Protocols for IP Networks e.g. DHCP, DNS, VLAN, PPP, ICMP, ARP, NAT, QoS etc.
• Sound knowledge of routing protocols like OSP, EIGRP, BGP etc.
• Sound knowledge of OSI layer model, TCP/IP protocols, Subnetting, VLANs CSMA/CD.
• Sound knowledge of switching technologies like STP, VRRP, Port Security, Inter VLAN routing, Load balancing etc.
• Good knowledge of routing concepts like static and default routing.
• Good knowledge of IP/IPv4/IPv6 Network Troubleshooting & related tools e.g. PING, Trace Route, NsLookup, Packet capture, Speedtest etc.
• Should have handled Cisco switches and routers.
IMSI (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a professional services and staffing firm, with offices in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Dehra Dun since 1995.
IMSI has significant knowledge in skill-based recruiting, on-boarding and staffing and has developed time tested processes to efficiently close every client position. Our forte is in building long-term relationships and delivering total client satisfaction. Each client project is a success with IMSI Staffing. IMSI excels in IT Infrastructure, Application Services and Professional Staffing. Expert staffing professionals have industry knowledge, domain experience, certification and skills. Our training assures team-work, customer-services, soft-skills and communication skills.
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Desktop, Network, DCO
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Position: Network Engineer Email id - [HIDDEN TEXT] Work Location: Base location – Andheri Other sites- Chandivali, Thane, Kalina Timings: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
We at U3 Infotech looking for Network Engineer for one of our direct client. Someone holds CCNA certification with at least three (3) years hands-on practical experience in operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balance etc.
As a network engineer you'll have responsibility for setting up, developing and maintaining computer networks within an organisation or between organisations. You'll offer support to users, who can be staff, clients, customers and suppliers.
*Free Consulting for this position* Opening for L1 & L2 Network security engineer Email id- [HIDDEN TEXT] Experience- 2 to 5 years Vacancy -03
Opening for Experience candidate as Network security engineer. email id- [HIDDEN TEXT] Location- Ahmadabad, Gujarat Experience- 01 year Vacancy -01
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content