You will be part of a team of Technical Consultants and you will primarily be involved in the implementation phase of the project where you shall be responsible for the configuration, integration testing, and supporting User Acceptance testing of the customer.
Other responsibilities include:
• Install and configure test systems
• Client/server application configuration and implementation
• Develop or modify authorization, report and simulator scripts
• Execute system tests
• Code, test and apply patches to the customer's system
• Support customer's test phases
• Support customer's go live
• Customer’s production problem analysis and solution patches creation
• Tertiary Degree, preferably a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT
• Knowledgeable in the retail payments industry with at least 3 years industry experience in
• Strong technical skills on Online and Batch program coding and debugging
• Understanding online transaction processing, worked on financial transaction switches (working knowledge of iEX/OCM24 an advantage).
• Experience in inter-system and application interfaces in SNA anf TCPIP connectivity.
• Knowledge with transaction security, EMV; experience working with HSMs e.g. Thales, Atalla, Eracom, etc,
• In-depth knowledge of ISO 8583 (1987 or 1993) message formats
• Experience (preferably to have done certifications) with the global card schemes
• e.g. VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, MEPS
• Experience with CDM, CRM, ATM and POS device-driving
• Understanding of project lifecycle, SDLC
• Experience with Cobol, IBM Assembler, CICS program coding and CICS system configuration.
• Experience in CICS system environment, online application design, problem determination and fixing.
• Experience on the IBM mainframe platform
• Knowledge & suitable experience with products utilizing Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) techniques
• Customer-orientated, resourceful, proactive, analytical, process-oriented and a team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and spoken
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision, beyond the extended hours when necessary
Adeptech Systems Pvt Ltd Off-shore development centre in India is a division of Competent Systems, Inc and provides a broad range of Information Technology (IT) solutions for corporations, business and individuals in USA and India. It was established in 2004. It has several consultants working in Various technologies and companies. We are specialized in Outsourcing, Consulting, Development and Staff Augmentation. We are handing various technologies in Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, CRM, ETL, Mobile Technologies.
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9975960000
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 99759600000
Experience in developing mobile apps with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin native. In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET , Must have worked with APIs and utilizing REST / JSON interfaces. Job Location: Noida
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
We Urgently Require Candidates who are willing to work as freelancers to promote our company Online through Internet advertising. It is a Part time - work from home job.
Web Designer Web Developers, PHP developer , Graphic Designer
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content