Job Requisition Request Detail
Advertised Job Title: Network Administrator
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
• Provide networking expertise to the IT Operations Service Desk team.
• Respond to tickets and alert notifications; lead the mitigation and resolution processes for networking issues.
• Develop or update internal documentation for key systems and services as necessary.
• Proactively monitor and audit the health and availability of our networks.
• Participate in network scalability and growth discussions.
• Assist the higher-level teams’ efforts in troubleshooting complex network issues.
• 5+ years of experience with network administration.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
• Strong experience configuring and maintaining Layer 3 Switches, Routers.
• Good understanding of configuration management concepts and tools.
• Very good knowledge of network concepts 802.1x, STP,GRE, DMZ VPN’s, VLAN configurations in branch office network, Configuration of VLAN, VTP, HSRP, Access-List
• Good knowledge on BGP, OSPF and EIGRP Routing protocols
• Working experience on NAT and PAT
• Good understanding of load-sharing and high-availability configuration
• Good understanding of IP sub-netting.
• Configuration of Static and Dynamic Routing Protocol
• Working experience of MPLS, MP-BGP and VRF
• Experience in IP address management
• Experience working with third party vendors, ISP's
• Experience with change management processes
• Experience with firewalls including Layer 7 firewalls (Cisco ASA, PIX)
• Good experience in configuring various types of VPN network [Point to Point, GRE, SSL ]
• Monitoring & troubleshooting issues relating to network performance and bandwidth usage
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities to support the team as directed.
• Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Recent experience handling on-call duties in a critical production datacenter.
• Ability to prove valid CCNA R&S or CCNP certification.
Company ProfileGP Strategies Corp. is a global performance improvement provider of sales and technical training, E-learning, management consulting and engineering services headquartered in Columbia, Maryland.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Training, E-Learning, Management Consulting, Engineering Services
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Android developer co IT Company at HYDERBAD JD Strong knowledge in Android Programming. Strong knowledge in Android sdk. Strong knowledge in UI/UX design and develop android apps. Strong knowledge in life cycle methods. Strong knowledge exp 2-4
• Minimum 12+ years of experience in core development in multiple areas, spanning .NET / C#, Java, Python, Powershell, JSON, Angular JS, Spring Framework, Node.js, etc Experience in architecting, designing and developing solutions using MS Azure
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for E-commerce website. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
Senior Full stack Engineer • 5+ years’ of experience in designing and building software application. • Proficiency in Spring Boot, Java, Oracle/Postgres, Angular JS, Junit, Devops tools. • Experience in any cloud platform, service oriented architectu
We are looking for a PHP Core Developer, Laravel Developer, CodeIgniter Developer with the capability to develop a fully responsive web portal (both backend and frontend). He She must have proficiency in the development and maintenance of the website
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content