Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
• Create and document technical designs for low to high complexity solutions that may include integrations with external systems
• Lead and/or participate in peer technical design review
• Design systems that span multiple technologies/platforms
• Create and apply design standards across all applications
• Design solutions to meet performance requirements and scalability expectations
• Design complex systems utilizing multiple technologies (may have a special area of expertise), including integrations with external systems.
• Design and creates frameworks, program controls and services that can be utilized by other developers in creation of applications.
• Ensure the application operates according to functional and technical specifications
Application Development - Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
• Research, analyze, and produce high quality source code for low to high complexity solutions
• Modify and enhance low to high complexity programs
• Enable integration with third party applications
• Apply more than one programming languages to produce high quality source code
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Develop knowledge of the company s applications
• Lead and/or participate in peer code reviews
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify and solve software defects
• Anticipate risks and implement contingency plans to resolve issues impacting applications
• Design operational support systems like monitoring, reporting, fail over, error handling etc.
• Proactively enhances systems for stability, efficiency, scalability and robustness
• Develops, sponsors, and supports the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, and technologies.
• Devise, makes recommendations, and guide implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions
Provide Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
• Manage ambiguity, meet and create accurate project effort estimates for their assigned tasks
• Understand, consider and communicate interdependencies for project estimates
• Adhere to the company s project methodology throughout project lifecycle
• Accurately identifies project-specific risks through the software development lifecycle
Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate standards.
• Apply and use information and technology standards in solution design.
• Identify opportunities for creating reusable enterprise services
• Obtain key inputs from Enterprise Architecture to ensure compliance and exception management
• Identify commonalities and suggest a consistent approach across projects
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, management of information science, or equivalent work experience required
• 5+ years of Content Management project experience working as a Sr. Developer for at least one global/complex deployment with multiple integrations to ERP systems required
• 5+ years working with an object-oriented development language (e.g. X++, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET framework) required
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Intermediate knowledge of database design and SQL (Query Language)
• Working and present knowledge and experience in distributed computing, web-services, microservices architecture, API design, scalable system architecture and operating and supporting production services
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort
Strong in System Design and Architecture, Experience in Distributed Systems, Sql and No-SQL Databases, AWS, Microservices, SOA Designing Architecture/ Good with Data Structure and Algorithm/Problem Solving Skills preferred E-commerce and Start Up
Develop and maintain an Azure-based cloud and On-premise solution.Create pipelines, release management and environments in Azure DevOps. Azure Boards creation and application life cycle management.Create and Manage User Roles and Custom Roles.
Hi, We are looking for a Senior Quality Analyst who has experience handling testing on .Net Applications with Azure and DevOps, Preferred both on manual and automation. Early bird gets the offer.
Understand end-to-end product requirements clearly.Apply Test Driven Development approach for coding .Troubleshoot any issues with existing features.
Online part time work from home opportunity in digital marketing.
JOB DETAILS: Position: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/BSC CS/ BCA/ MCA /M Tech Relevant experience: 2 to 5 Years Technical Skill: Cordova Job Timing: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Job location: Chennai