Description: Sr Architect
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
Innovation and Thought Leadership:
• Participate in external forums (seminars paper presentation etc) to showcase our capabilities and insights under guidance of senior team members.
• Understand client's existing business and explore new avenues to save cost and bring process efficiency.
• Identify business opportunities to create reusable components/accelerators and reuse existing components and best practices.
• Support the patent filing process for the IP assets created (applicable to some CoEs).
• In collaboration with the Sr Architect analyze application/ technology landscape process tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client.
• Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
• Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
• Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
• In collaboration with Sr Architect create a compelling business case around the offerings.
• Conduct beta testing of the offerings.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development:
• Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions best practices and standards and other knowledge articles.
• Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
• Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
• Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
• Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
• Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
• Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
• Provide career guidance to team members.
Asset Development and Governance:
• Understand the plan for asset development.
• Design assets as per plan (if required).
• Conduct pilot run/review to validate the assets as feasible.
• Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
Sales Support and Project Estimation:
• Support for developing RFPs and collaterals for proposals from a technical solution/ estimation/ risks perspective.
• Conduct demo's and arrange for the demos based on client profiles if required.
• Anchor proposal development with cross linkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution proposal with focus on presenting unique value propositions and clear differentiators.
Requirement gathering and Analysis:
• Work with customer and other teams to collect analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
• Analyze gaps/ trade offs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
Solution Definition & Design:
• Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices.
• Solution Design (including Data modeling Application design Infrastructure design Team structure) & Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and in transition as applicable.
• Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable.
• Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement.
• Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance.
• Define adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
• Monitor the concerns of internal stakeholders follow through on commitments and achieve timely resolution of issues.
• Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
• Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
Business and Technical Research:
• Analyze market trends / client requirements/ secondary research.
• Identify new ideas and provide inputs to senior stakeholders for developing blueprint / PoC.
• Organize/ Participate in events like webinars boot camps seminar conference client conference to showcase the capability.
• Identify opportunities to cross solutionize across project(s) within or outside the BU.
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT Skills
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Top Management
Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
angular,Mean Stack,.NET,Dotnet.Net. Net,ASP.NET,Dotnet,mvc,angular6,MVC,Full Stack Developer,
Immediate Job Opening for React.js Developer for our Client for Chennai Location for Permanent Position
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content