Senior Software Engineer
· The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining legacy and cloud applications written primarily in C# and focused on .Net Core and Azure cloud platform. The group is continuously working to improve our Agile, Engineering, and DevOps practices and this role will be expected to actively participate in these efforts.
· At its core, this role requires excellent problem solving skills and C#/.Net coding capability.
· Candidate will need to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence engineering and business team members across many projects and departmental boundaries.
· Additionally, candidate should not be afraid to get their hands dirty working incident responses, writing code, configuring applications, troubleshooting issues, digging into logs, looking at metrics, etc.
· Candidate will be a key member of successful independent teams that solve problems in an efficient and timely manner.
· Provides programming expertise and business analysis skills within an assigned business area, usually as a member of a project team, in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications.
· Prepares programming specifications from which programs will be written, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
· Prepares programming documentation and recommends changes in development, maintenance and application standards.
· Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
· Complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
· Requires a minimum of 7 years experience in business application design and development.
· Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
· Identify causes and implement solutions to business problems in a multifunctional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology impact on the business.
· Evaluates application software packages and makes recommendations to management.
· Participates in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
· Collects and analyzes business requirements for large projects.
· Performs feasibility studies, translates requirements into an appropriate design.
· Identifies conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggests alternative solutions.
· Strong domain expertise in cloud application development (Azure Preferred)
· IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, API Management
· Web application server technologies
· Monitoring Technologies (native cloud monitoring and 3rd party monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Moogsoft, Splunk, and others)
· Experience with Middleware, Web Servers, Proxies, Firewalls
· Expertise with databases and data modeling / design (SQL & NoSQL)
· Extensive experience in creating engineering and architecture related documentation and other artifacts in support of large scale development efforts
· Cloud and distributed application design, software architecture and practices
· Hands-on expertise implementing and using DevOps and CICD techniques and technologies
· Experience using integrated development environments targeting Linux, Windows, public clouds required
· Breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
· Familiarity with other SaaS Cloud solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Office 365)
· Security principles – encryption, authentication, authorization, integrity, auditing, pen testing etc. – and how these are applied in a cloud environment
· Minimum 7 years’ experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Power BI, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, Cloud Development, etc.) required.
We require Talented .NET developer Angular knowledge with 2+ years experience to handle various projects .candidate must have good knowledge of technologies and positive work attitude.and also require good communication skill for technical discussion
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with ex
Ability to handle technical tasks independently. Schedule work to meet completion dates and technical specifications. Ensure that the requirements are adequately defined, requirements are fully documented, Enforce compliance with coding guidelines.
- Need Experienced .Net Developer with key .Net related skills, excellent communication skills and able to work effectively with small Team working for USA based clients
Candidates should have experience on various aspects of SDLC – including analysis & design, development, testing etc Demonstrated solid application development skills utilizing .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 , TSQL (SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012) (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Job Descriptions: The person will be responsible for developing New functionality using ASP.net MVC, Kendo UI, SQL Server along with below technical skills. Technical expertise required: - oProgramming: C# oWeb Technologies: ASP.NET ASP.NET MVC HTM
We are looking for .Net Developer with react.JS experience. Our application is built on the .net stack, leveraging technologies such as C#, asp.net MVC, .net 4.5, .Net Core, React.js, jquery, Web API and TFS