We have a few open positions for .Net + Azure Architect for Hyd with one of Top MNC.
Please find below details:
• 10+ years of IT experience in application development and maintenance activities with Microsoft technology stack
• 1+ years of experience as an architect
• Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in cloud environments.
• Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
• 2+ years of experience with any of 2 below Azure technologies is preferable.
• Design, Implement and deployment experience in 4 or more of the following:
o Azure PaaS technologies such as
• Azure Web App
• Azure API App
• Azure Functions
• Azure Data Lake
• Azure SQL,
• Azure Cosmos DB,
• Azure Storage,
• Azure Service Bus,
• Azure Service Fabric,
• Azure Cognitive Services (ML, AI, RPA, Bots, OCR & NLP)
• Azure App Service Environment,
• Azure Redis Cache,
• Azure Key Vault,
• Azure Visual Studio Team Services,
• Azure AD / MFA etc.
• Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
• Design, implement & deploy applications to Azure with Web UI frontends.
• Design, implement & deploy application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces.
• Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
• Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration.
• Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
• Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a VSTS environment.
Functions : Banking, Finance & Accounts
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Ca
level Hiring For: Junior Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content