The Murex 3.1x technology platform supports FX Cash for FM clients across multiple countries with 500+ users. The application currently on version 3.1x supporting FX Cash products.
The successful partner must demonstrate global reach across the core delivery and business centers for covering Bangalore, Tianjin (China) and Singapore
1. Write transformation logic for source data format to Murex understandable format (MxML)
2. Create MxML import and export workflows using MXML Exchange
3. Build reconciliation process across source and destination
4. Configure Messaging queues for real-time interfacing
5. Configure and test real-time and EOD market data upload from various source systems
6. Document Functional, Technical Specification and Test Cases for integration
7. Produce exception reports for failures
8. Configure and Build Murex Reports for reports based interfaces
9. Build custom tasks in MxML Exchange for specific processing not available through standard task library
1. Ability to capture Back office workflow requirements from users
2. Design/develop/configure Trade workflows for each of the business, front office, back office etc.
3. Create confirmation workflows and generate messages in swift and non-swift formats
4. Configure payment and fixing workflows based on requirements on Mx and MxML side
5. Capture accounting requirements and setup rules and accounts
5. Performing regression analysis and testing in case enhancements on existing workflows is required.
6. Documentation of Functional Specs, Technical Specs and Configuration/Release docs.
7. Communicate effectively on the workflow and obtain sign-offs from various parties.
8. Development of filters/MxML formulae/payment queue/actions configuration
9. Design of workflows that is scalable and maintainable in future roll-outs.
1. Pre/post-Trade workflows,
2. Document workflows,
3. Payment Workflow,
4. Market operations
5. Settlement Instructions
6. Confirmation instructions
7. Swift & Non Swift Confirmations and payment messages
8. Fixing procedure knowledge
10. Strong MxML - Data dictionary formulae, workflow tasks, template generation.
11. Good knowledge on parser functions/filters etc.
12. Good documentation and communication skills
Desired Experience: 1. Working level knowledge around Unix & Syabse
MxML Exchange, Exhange Workflow, Dynamic Tables, Datamart and Reporting, Repository Services and API's, Market Data Interface (MDCS and MDRS) and Processing Scripts
Technical Knowledge -
Java, XML, XSL, Unix Scripting (Shell,Perl), SQL (TSQL/PL SQL), Messaging Queues (MQ, TIBCO)
Nice to Have:
Understanding of Trade Life Cycle (Pricing>>Booking>>Validation>>Confirmation>>Settlements>>Accounting>>Reporting>>Events>>Market Risk>>Credit Risk>>Market Data etc)
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Knowledge of trasury domain as a whole back office workflow process, Settlement procedure, swift messages specs/nostro/vostro settlement,
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency
Minimum academic requirements :
Bachelors Degree from a reputed university with good passing scores
Nice to have
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content