Job Description :
The Risk and Finance solutions team requires a Business Analyst to work on the Business analysis, solution and design across the liquidity risk and balance sheet management systems for a range of regulatory and technical optimization requirements.
The successful candidate will be an experienced technology business analyst / solution engineer that has worked in a global banking environment on large scale and complex system architectures.
* Help business in scoping requirements and apprise them of various solutions alternatives in order to set achievable requirements which meet business objectives
* Work with technology, vendor and business change teams to gain an in depth understanding of the end-to-end system implementation, architecture and liquidity risk/BSM business processes
* Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams.
* Document and present systems solution designs and architecture.
* Prepare detailed component functional specifications in line with bank standards.
* Conduct impact analysis and create solutions managing technology impact and clearly document and raise assumptions/risks.
* Define cost effective and detailed technology solutions that meet scoped business requirements in line with guiding principles and bank standards.
* Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
* Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
* Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
* Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
* Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
* Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
* Timely and clear communications to management.
Required Candidate profile
o Murex FO knowledge
o Solid understanding of the Financial/Treasury markets to carry out day-to-day work in a manner that achieves the project objectives
o Provide subject matter expertise on pricing, booking, risk management and life cycle management
o Possesses stakeholder management, business analysis, documentation (functional specs, etc), test design, feature prioritisation and testing
o Provide coordination and work with development team to ensure successful delivery of projects
o Able to participate in detailed discussions related to feature decomposition and technical design
o Assist in producing good business and functional requirement documents that are of the appropriate level of detail for the audience concerned
o Manage overall planning, tracking and reporting of all milestones, tasks and deliverables including inter-dependencies across other projects
o Proactively identify and mitigate risks which may have an impact on costs / delivery timelines.
o Provide updates to the governance forums (PSC/PgSC, etc) and key stakeholders on the project status, risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle
o Qualifications & Skills
o Degree level educating in a relevant discipline such as Finance, mathematics, engineering, economics, etc
o Prior experience as BA/PM in Front office facing roles
o Manage a team of 3 - 6 Business Analysts
o In depth pricing and risk management knowledge on FI and MM products
o Exceptional organisational, problem solving and written / verbal communication skills
o Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
o Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
o Problem solving and root cause identification skills - i.e. methodical and thorough.
o Prior experience managing Agile projects
o team player and able to work collaboratively with others
o Good understanding on liquidity and regulatory metrics like LCR, NFSR
o Knowledge of Liquidity Analytics and FTP pricing
o Knowledge of Client engagement and on-boarding
o Prior roles facing ALM/TM desk
Nice to have
o Knowledge on CVA & CCP's risk application process in Capital
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content