Greetings from ladder !!!
We are looking for Mulesoft Developer@Hyderabad
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on work with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud or on premise)
• Strong experience working with MuleSoft to SAP, DB and Salesforce integrations.
• Experience working on sending out flat files, CSV’s to SFTP locations.
• Hands on experience on different types of integration patterns.
• Understanding of RAML and how to participate in API-led implementations with a RAML-first approach
• Experience profiling, troubleshooting, testing and building secure services / APIs
• Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Runtime Manager (ARM) or Mule Management Console (MMC)
• Experience building, testing, and deploying MuleSoft applications using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
• Strong Java skills and experience with JSON and XML
• Solid understanding of the MEL and Dataweave language
• Hands-on experience with various design patterns within MuleSoft such as Scatter-Gather
• Solid understanding of the MuleSoft exception-handling capabilities and how to integrate those concepts into solution design
• Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design
• Understanding of the difference between RESTful and SOAP Web Services
• Experience working closely with business users and helping them make critical decisions that will influence the solution by explaining options, concepts, and best practices
• Ability to work on Mule CE and EE, with clear understanding between CE vs EE
• Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB 3.x and 4.x
• Expertise in mule flows using Dataweaver, employing best practices, creating MUnit test cases
• Setting up CI/CD using Maven and Jenkins and GIT/SVN
Please share me your updated cv to [HIDDEN TEXT]