• Candidate should have experience with MicroStrategy’s dynamic dashboard, report development, and project design: facts, attributes, hierarchies, aggregation, and portal integration.
• Candidate should have experience with project planning, estimating, and approach definition.
• Candidate should have experience with reviewing and enhancing logical and physical database designs and optimization with the Business Intelligence platform.
• Candidate should have experience with MicroStrategy schema definition, design, implementation and maintenance.
• Candidate should have experience with object development, including metrics, templates, and filters.
• Candidate should have experience in configuring, governing, trouble shooting, and tuning the Intelligence Server.
• Candidate should have experience with client server applications and architectures.
• Candidate should have experience with relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, Data Warehouse and reporting techniques
Experience: 2-7 years
ProcureTechStaff (a PNC Capital LLC firm) is a firm that specializes in providing IT consulting and Business consulting services. We focus on providing highly proficient services in the fields of Human Capital Consulting, Contingent Workforce Management Solutions, Corporate Restructuring and Staffing Process Re-Engineering.
We are defined by our relentless pursuit of Excellence globally. From large corporations to small/niche staffing agencies, we aspires to provide robust and scalable solutions that enhance the quality of Human Capital Procurement. We provide a unique business model that employs an effective utilization of highly experienced professionals, efficient work process and cutting-edge technologies. This helps customers dynamically explore the infinite possibilities of becoming a leader within their respective industries.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content