MSCRM Technical Consultant
Experience : 3 – 12 Years
Cognizant Dynamics 365 Practice is a 12-year-old practice with a global customer base of over 150. The practice is a Gold certified partner and is one of the top GSI partners of Microsoft. The practice works primarily in the below technology areas within Dynamics 365:
- Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Retail, NAV, Business Central
- Dynamics 365 Portals, Unified Service Desk, Power Platform, Azure
- Technical consultant with CRM background, having worked on the D365 CRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Ability to design, build and configure applications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 online Case Management, D365 Portals / ADX Portals, USD Implementation
- Implemented complete life cycle of least 2 to 3 projects.
- Experience in customization and extension of Dynamics 365 CE - client side customization using java scripts, web resources etc..., server side customization using .Net assemblies,
- Integration using WCF and REST based endpoints, data migration
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes in CRM /Aware of mobility in CRM.
- Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
Overall Experience: 3-12 years
- Experience of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement capabilities and extensibilities.
- Development experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement platform.
- Hands on experience in configuration, customization and extension of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- SQL Server 2012 or above with custom report experience through SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and FetchXML.
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
- Flexible and employee friendly environment.
What other companies call this role
- .NET Framework Version 4.5 or above including strong integration experience
- Expertise in Dynamics CRM deployment processes
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in PowerApps
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Experience of data integration and data migration projects
- Experience with defined frameworks (MVC, Entity Framework and Enterprise Library
- MS CRM Developers
- MSCRM Tech consultant