MSC MicrobiologyLocation – Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad
1. Performing feed, water and bedding material analysis for the detection of microbial load.
2. Performing accessories analysis for the detection of the microbial load present in the accessories of animal house.
3. Performing environmental monitoring by settle plate method for animal facility for checking the microbial load.
4. Performing animal health monitoring as per set frequency.
5. Checking the autoclave performance by using Geobacillus sterothermophilus spore strips as per the in-house frequency.
6. Recording raw data promptly and accurately and responsible for the quality of data.
7. Maintenance of cultures (both Bacterial and Fungal) by routine sub-culturing procedures.
8. Performing microbiological assays.