MSC ChemistryLocation – Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad
Educational qualification – MSc. (Bio Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry) & M. Pharm (Quality Assurance, Chemistry)
1. Setting up laboratory equipment and conducting tests and experiments.
2. Recording and analysing data.
3. Prepare compounds or solutions for products or testing
4. Assisting Study Director for study plan preparation.
5. Assisting Study Director for planning, organizing, and executing, assessing and reporting study related activities.
6. Technical conduct of the study.
7. Recording raw data promptly and accurately. Responsible for the quality of their data.
8. Routinely reporting progress in a timely and concise manner to study director.
9. Updating the knowledge of regulatory agency chemistry related regulations/guidelines.