MSC BiochemistryLocation – Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad
1. Analysis of samples for haematology, biochemistry, urine, coagulation parameters and electrolytes as per requirements.
2. Photocopying and authorising raw data printed on thermo labile papers.
3. Authorisation of computer generated data / print outs by dated signature
1. Preparation to necropsy.
2. Anaesthesia and collection of blood from lab animals.
3. Euthanasia and necropsy of lab animals as per the study plan or SOP.
4. Collection, weighing and fixing of organs listed in the study plan.
5. Prosection of rodent and non-rodents.