• Manage SSIS developers
• Perform complex database programming by writing SQL procedures on large-scale databases
• Design and implement data solutions including data partitioning, data normalizing/de-normalizing, data aggregations, and ETL to support data warehouse environment
• Work closely with our business teams to understand business reporting and analytic requirements
• Develop new database schema/objects and/or review existing objects to improve storage efficiency and access
• Creating, reviewing, analyzing, and modifying SQL scripts, procedures and supporting programs to ensure proper execution, efficient operation, and sustainable coding constructs.
• Proven ability to perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate and correct data and database issues.
• Conducting data analysis to identify data integrity issues within databases, interfaces, or other data related repositories.
• Making design recommendations for database functions that meet business operating standards while improving the efficiency of business processes.
• Applying quality controls to work functions including appropriate testing and validation of new or modified programs prior to deployment.
• Demonstrating and applying reasonable and practical security controls within the SQL and database environments to minimize security risks.
• Providing technical expertise in assessing software projects and related initiatives to enhance or support the Fitness BI software environment.
• Writing technical procedures and/or supporting documentation for the applications including operational usage or procedures, user guides, etc.
• Strictly adhering to programming / security standards or similar protocols that seek to reduce or eliminate risks associated with the introduction of program and/or data modifications.
• Serving as a liaison and facilitator between departments to assist in addressing and resolving database related issues.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Sales/Business Development
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Good Communication
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Manage teams of L1 Support Engineers , L2 Support Sr Engineers / Analyst and Industrial Cyber Security , IOT , IT & OT incident management using SIEM (QRadar) and flow monitoring (Vectra) , Lead Admin and Tooling for SOAR Leader
Front End React Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
We are urgently Hiring for FULLSTACK developers at Ahmedabad location . Interested candidates can share your resume on 8320242516.
We are hiring a Senior AEM LEAD / Architect on a Permanent role. Candidate should have experience on AEM, JAVA, OSGI, SIGHTLY, SLING Work Location: Bangalore or Noida Exp: 7 year experience on AEM
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content