• Candidate must be an excellent communicator, organized, multi-task oriented and able to meet deadlines, and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
• Should have working experience of SQL Server versions 2005, 2008, 2008 R2,2012,2014,2016,2017
• Ability to perform database health check operations.
• Installation, configuration and Upgradation of SQL Server software, Service Packs and Hotfixes (Especially Clusters)
• Ability to restore and recover the corrupted databases.
• Ability to implement and troubleshoot High Availability Techniques Like Always on, Database Mirroring, Cluster Management, Log Shipping and Replication.
• Experience in management of transaction logs, database files and file groups.
• Identifying and Resolving Blocking issues.
• Dealing with performance issues, rebuilding indexes
• Understanding the issue and providing appropriate recommendation to fix issues.
• To maintain good rapport with customer and provide regular updates/follow-ups, answer client queries.
• Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity, Database consistency checks using DBCC Utilities.
• Implementation of Release, Change Requests and handling Incidents.
• Should have experience on Query Optimization and Query Execution plan Analysis.
• Should be able to support 24/7 operations.
• Should have knowledge on automation
Location : Chennai and Noida
Experience : 3-6 Years
Notice : Immediate-30 Days