- Conversion of all Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for procurement of materials for defined BGGs in SAP.
- Services Procurement - Conversion of all Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for procurement of Services raised by TS Bhushan Steel in SAP to Purchase Orders.
- Conversion of all Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for procurement of materials /Services
- To generate the list of PRs released by TS Bhushan Steel
- Prepare and submit vendor panel
- Preparation of RFQ & Floating of RFQ online
- Follow-up with the vendor for submission of offers
- Check the quotations submitted by vendors for technical deviations
- Comparative statement (CS) preparation to arrive at the technically approved L-1 vendor on Landed cost basis
- Submit the PO recommendation / SR along with all necessary documents
- Prepare the PO Checklist and take the printout
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
The following shall be the measurable parameters for performance measure:
[A] Cycle Time: It is the time taken (in calendar days) from PR release to PO release. Target: Indigenous orders- Average 25 days Import orders- Average 50 days
[B] Savings over Last Purchase price (LPP): It is the %age reduction of order price with respect to the ordered price of the previous order. Target: 7%
[C] Contract Coverage: It is the %age of UMCs under a particular BGG belonging to store stock items for which valid Rate Contracts are present. Target: 95%
Should have good experience into MRO Procurement.
Minimum 1 year
Post graduate/Graduate preferably commerce background, SAP MM module, MS office, Good command on MS Excel, Good verbal and writing English communication skills.