Excelian Luxoft Financial Services has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade and migration. We provide end-to end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset-classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us.
- Part of an embedment team, candidates will learn Murex application while performing the following responsibilities:
- Resolve daily FO issues on both functional, valuation, and pricing
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to resolve FO related issues and necessary enhancements
- Develop FO Business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs as they come along
- Yield Curve management and validation; curve assignments; new curve creation
- Products (IRD, CRD, EQD) management and validation
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various FO deliverables
- Contribute and assist existing support group(s) in resolving request or issues with P&L, Market Data, and booking issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
- Very Strong product knowledge in IRD, CRD, EQD, FX, MM
- Very strong understanding of IRD, CRD, EQD, FX, MM business
- Very Strong understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Very Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting FO users and resolving their daily issues
- Good understanding of Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- 5+ years experience with Murex FO functionalities
- 5+ years experience in financial markets role
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have
- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com