Job DescriptionAbout Accenture:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform),Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Understand client needs to define system specifications b Plan and design the structure of a technology solution c Communicate system requirements to software development teams d Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods e Oversee assigned programs eg conduct code review and provide guidance to team members f Assist with solving technical problems when they arise g Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Technical Experience : a Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager b Hands on experience with software development and system administration c Understanding of strategic IT solutions d Experience in project management and Data Modelling e Should been an expertise in designing, building, and maintaining metadata models and complex ETL packages and OLAP cubes
- Professional Attributes : a Develop and coach high performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization b Excellent communication skills.
15 years of full time education