Designation : MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM – TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
Experience : 0-2 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Mode : Full Time
• Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
• Understand the functional requirements based on functional design documents.
• Develop code and perform unit testing based upon the requirements.
• Build Technical design documents from functional and business requirement.
• Develop, create, write, components, queries, pages, forms, scripts and coding.
• Unit testing, unit test cases, deployment and migration.
• Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirement and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Configure the application to meet client’s requirement using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool.
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
• Create technical specifications.
• 4- year degree in computer science, engineering, business, management information system, marketing or equivalent.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethics.
• Customer focused attitude.
• Promotes the mission and shared values of the company.
• Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly.
• Ability to multitask and priorities.
• A logical approach to problem solving.
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations:
• Dynamics CRM certification is desired
• Ability to work in non-structured work environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
• Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
• Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
• Places emphasis on client satisfaction
If you are interested please send us your updated profile along with following details.
Thanks and Regards