Immediately or Max 15 Days Notice period
• Experience in software development in Java/Linux environment and/or building shared services or automation platform for distributed systems and web services.
• Experience with Micro-Services architectures.
• Experience with application servers, such as Tomcat, web technologies, such as Spring, JSP and HTTP, and Continuous Integration/Delivery Systems.
• Experience with Git, Gradle, Docker, Kafka, Solr, Cassandra, Hadoop highly desirable.
• Hands-on experience writing advanced object-oriented code including creating automation frameworks and test scripts for large scale testing scenario’s from the end-users perspective
• Experience working with Oracle and strong knowledge of SQL; back-end validations and writing joins etc.
• Experience working with CI/CD environment and Cloud Infrastructure is a strong plus.
• Understanding of testing strategies and methodologies, exposure to test harnesses is a plus
For Lead / Sr. SDET, please add the below requirement apart from the above points highlighted in the SDET section.
• Proven QE technical lead ability. Very responsible, organized, driven, and obsessed with quality. Very positive attitude, with excellent work ethics
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality design, code, and tests, on tight schedules. Results-oriented and deadline-driven
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with cross-functional teams
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Curious about new technologies and self-starter
The skillset for the new engagement we are looking for is as below.
• backend testing
• web services automation
• DB concepts
The candidate should be strong in the above skills. The roles we would require are as below.
• Lead SDET – 10+ years of experience. Should be having partial PM experience in terms of metrics analysis/reporting, forecasting, Knowledge Management, team-leading capabilities apart from being core hands-on.
• Sr. SDET – 8+ years of experience
• SDET – 5+ years of experience