Job Title : Medical Reviewer
Experience: 2+ Years
Designation: Senior Medical Reviewer / Lead Medical Reviewer
• Performing the Case Analysis and Peer Review (Quality check)
• Perform medical review (including verifying the coding & labeling, reviewing narratives, causality statement, medical aspect of follow-up request), validate follow-up request and perform medical assessment of the case for the Category I and II cases
• Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines
• Responsible for the timely completion of individual cases and meeting the SLA for data entry and case analysis activity as per SOP.
• Approval and the locking of Category I cases
• Responsible for the timely reception of an individual case on a daily basis.
• Responsible for registration in e-logbook and for the duplicate search process.
• Ensure quality and timely creation and closure of PV query as per SOP.
• Ensure the filing of PV dossier and documents as per the SOP
• The associates are expected to work in staggered shifts anytime between 7:00 AM - 1:30 AM
• The candidates should be comfortable working on Saturdays. As there would an off either on Sat or Mon, while Sunday will be a fixed off.Experience required:
• Mandatory Experience
: [Sr. MR]- Min 2 years (Relevant MR Experience) & [Lead MR]- 3 to 5 years (Relevant MR Experience)
- RotationalAdditional Pointers:
• Candidates with and without MCI/State Registration can be considered
• Candidates who have not completed their Internship/experience only in Clinical practice/Government bond/rural service yet to be completed cannot be considered for this roleRequirements:
· MBBS/MD with minimum 2 years of relevant MR experienceWhat other companies call this role:
· Medical Reviewer
· MRJob Location
: Mumbai, Pune.