we are currently searching for a Medical Records Manager for one of the well-known hospital at Kannur, Kerala.
Head quartered in Dubai, this hospital provides quality healthcare services to patients from Middle East, India and Philippines. They have global network of 24 hospitals, 116 clinics and 216 pharmacies across the globe
1) Responsible to plan, organize and manage the department of Health Information Management with appropriate systems to provide effective service in the hospital.
2) Responsible to develop & implement departmental policies and procedures.
3) Any other jobs assigned by superior due to exigencies of work.
4) To coordinate with healthcare providers and ensure the completeness, accuracy and consistency of documentation in the medical records.
5) To coordinate with registration, admission, wards and other patient care departments to control the flow of medical records in order to achieve and maintain complete unit record.
6) To provide medical records for continuous patient care, educational and research purposes, administrative purposes and to meet legal requirements.
7) To review the use of various medical record forms, registers and update them periodically.
8) To analyse clinical and administrative data pertaining to health information management for preparing secondary information reports including centralized hospital statistics.
9) Responsible to keep the medico legal records under safe custody.
10) Responsible to comply with the legal requirements in retention and destruction of medical records.
Please share your resume with contact number to [HIDDEN TEXT] if you are interested to discuss more on the same.
Thanks & Regards,
Manager - Business & Operations
Forte Recruitment Consultants
Kannur, Kerala, India
Mob: 0091 9745968567
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Forte recruitment consultant, India has been established as an extended arm of Flamingo Management Consultant, UAE. We were established in 2006 to service corporate clients with recruitment and recruitment related services. As a pioneer recruiting firm, Forte provides clients with unparalleled reach across industry sectors. We have been setting new benchmarks in excellence by providing clients with the very best in local and international human resource consulting and executive search solutions. We have a superb track record, with a list of delighted customers, whose satisfaction is only exceeded by the contentment of the people we place with them. Leaders in the area of recruitment, Forte promises its customers the best manpower and the most cost-effective, efficient HR options available today in each industry.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: NON IT and IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content