Supervisor - Mechanical Maintenance
- Job Summary Supervise daily / monthly machine Maintenance as per EHS & Plant requirements & ensure all maintenance objectives are completed on time and within budget.
- Plan Preventive & Corrective Maintenance of electrical / mechanical equipment / machinery
- Perform Breakdown Analysis , Shutdown planning , diagnose faults & supervise time critical repairs.
- Implement 6S & other lean improvement tools to keep machine condition as per plant requirement.
- Prepare maintenance budget / forecast & estimate cost of equipment , systems & structures for repair or replacement.
- Hand experience on alignment , overhauling etc of Pump , Gearbox , agitator , Conveyor , Motor etc.
- Prepare the list of critical spare parts , generate maintenance data reports
- Supervise , train , communicate with , and develop the engineer , fitters and electricians in operational performance and skills needed to improve the reliability of the plant equipment.
- Develop standards for equipment to improve reliability , inventory control of critical equipment.
- Work closely with the Production Department to perform process performance testing , develop cost reduction projects , equipment improvement , and methods modifications.
Job Location: Ghaziabad (UP)
Interested candidates call for the interview at 9315518980/011-46107516
& mail updated resume on ([HIDDEN TEXT])
(HR - Manager)
Tel. 011-46107516, Mob. 9315518980